Sunday, February 1, 2015

I believe nature is relaxing...

Nature is a beautiful thing. The sounds the colors the peace. I'd love to live in the woods with nothing but yes and wildlife. I keep picturing Snow White and all the animals. That's not how I want to be though Haa. I enjoy going camping every summer. Swimming in the lake or creek, listening to the crickets and the sky lit up with fireflies. There's nothing more peaceful than the sounds of nature. The sounds of frogs, crickets, distant howlings. But even the everyday sounds like bits, dogs, the wind, which is howling like crazy right now. The trees are swaying back and forth. Wow thoughts ate coming to me better this way than trying to write an essay it something. Nature is where I go to "get away". Even if it's in my back porch it's full of nature. Behind my house is trees and trees as fart add I can see. There is one lonely house that sticks out. I can see a light from it every night. I don't know how to get to it though. OK back on track. Nature. It comes in all shapes, sizes, colors. What am I doing trying to sell it?  Nature is my go to spot on a stressful day. 

My word count is 211.

No comments:

Post a Comment