Thursday, February 5, 2015

Blog 2. 2-5-2015

I am interested to see how this class will be. I am so glad she is easing us into everything. I am excited to become a better writer. I could use the extra experience for sure. Being in school has been wonderful. Do not get me wrong it had been stressful. I sometimes have a hard time remembering to do everything. Everything meaning all my classes. It will be something to get used to. Seeing how this is my first year ever taking a college class and I graduated high school six years ago, I am a little rusty with the whole school thing.
    I always did like school. It was always fun to me. I always had plans to become a computer programmer. I even took some college credit courses in high school. I forget what they were called. Then I met a boy.... My fiance mentioned in my last blog.  I should have gone to college after high school. I guess I am doing well though. Had I went to college immediately my fiance and I may not have taken the same route and my boys would not be here. I always say things happen for a reason. That is why I usually just go with the flow.
   I kind of accidentally stumbled across a CNA job a few years back. I was told a local nursing home was needing help in laundry so I went to apply because I had a five month old and needed an income. I was informed there were no positions available but they were hiring CNAs. It was free training, work until I get certified, and a block from my house. Sign me up!  I ended up loving it! I love taking care of people and being able to provide what services I can to the less fortunate. That is why I have decided to go further and get my LPN. This not only helps me assist other people at work but at home too. It is great knowledge to have. I am excited to see what the next few years will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment