Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Blog 1. 2-4-2015

    So, for my first blog I will just share a little information about myself. My name is Kayla Dronet and I am 23 years old. I will be 24 in a couple weeks! I have two boys. Braedan is three years old old and Colton is 1. They are the best! :-)  I work full time as a CNA and I am currently going to school to get my LPN.
    I have lived in Branson for ten years. I went to Branson High School all four years. Before Branson, I lived in New Orleans, Louisiana. That is where I grew up. I miss the seafood, music, festivals and parades. It was a big culture shock! We actually moved to Branson two weeks before Katrina hit. That was totally unintentional but I am grateful. I remember every year we rode in the Mardi Gras parade. It was an all day event. We were meeting at the float at 5 am and got home around 6 pm.
    In 2009, right before I graduated, I met my fiance. I told myself at the beginning of my Senior year this was my year. Well, six years later I am still with him and both of my kids belong to him. He had another boy from a previous relationship. He is seven. I also have my sixteen year old niece staying with me. A teenage girl... She really is a good kid though.
    Music... Music is my friend. :-) I listen to it all! I listen to pop, rap, country, r&b, oldies (40s+), jazz, indie, rock, classical, you name it! I always listen to the music rather than the lyrics. If I like the music then I will learn the lyrics. I am not a big movie person. I would rather watch TV shows.
    I have always been fascinated by hippies. People tell me I must have been a hippie in my past life. I have always been into the message they tried to portray. I like the dedication, perseverance and free spirit they had. I always said I love everything about them except the drugs and bad hygiene. I remember having a sweet sixteen party. Can you guys the theme? HIPPIE.
    Well, in a few years I should have my LPN maybe RN. Both my little boys will be in school. :-( Maybe I can have s little bit bigger house. I would like the boys to have their own room. Maybe... Just maybe I will have a little girl. We will just have to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment