Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Blog 3. 2-6-2015

    This class is really stressing me out. I have been told I am making this much harder. I am doing all my assignments but am I doing them right? There is no feedback from the teacher. I have an A in the class so obviously I am doing something right. It has been a really stressful time for me.
    A lot of the times I have to just step away from it and come back later. I have often thought about quitting but what good would that do? What good is it to quit as soon as you start to struggle? So, I have decided  to stick it out and hopefully I will hash things out a little better. I suppose when the class starts getting around things will "snap into place". I am determined to get through this class and many classes to come. I am determined to get into the nursing program and obtain my LPN.
    It is really hard and stressful to go to college I will not lie but it will be worth it in the end. It is about time I go to college and further my career. I have two little boys to take care of and this is how I believe I will do it and something I enjoy at the same time. It is hard to work at a job that you do not enjoy. If you are unhappy I personally feel that you will not perform your job duties according to the policy and procedures or even with a negative attitude. The best workers are the ones that are happy and satisfied with their jobs. The ones that are working just to make a dollar usually are not worth a penny in their career.
    I plan to be really good at my job and in order to do that I have to be fluent in my communication skills. This course is supposed to help me with that. I sure hope it does. I will have to communicate with medical personnel as well as other important people involved in the field. Either way, I am lucky to be able to have the opportunity to go to college and obtain my LPN so I will make the most of my life. Hopefully, when I get done with my LPN and will continue my education to become an RN.
Well this has went from a rant to "you can do it speech".

No comments:

Post a Comment