Sunday, January 25, 2015

Jung Typology Reflection

    I took the Jung typology test and was amazed about how spot on it was about me. It had given me helpful tips to become a better writer. It taught me a little about myself as well.  I learned studying tactics based on my personality that will help me succeed in my classes.
    One thing that really caught my eye was difficulty with writing an introduction and conclusion.  I definitely struggle with this part. It told me to write the body of the paragraph first then the introduction and conclusion. Great tip. I will certainly use this is future writings.
    This test was not helpful in just class but everyday life as well. Things like relationships, careers, personal traits and tips, etc.  I was very impressed with the results of this test.

1 comment:

  1. How did the test compare to who you think you are? Be specific and show us rather than tell us. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete